Hobbies Describing Game
This activity is a perfect group activity which can be enjoyed by all.
- Cards with either the name of a hobby on it or a picture of a hobby on.
- A Clock or stop watch.
- Divide the players into two equal teams.
- Each player is given a small number of cards (up to 5 is usually adequate).
- Taking it in terms each player has to describe what hobby is on the card without saying its name (i.e. swimming, embroidering).
- Each player gets a turn at describing as many hobbies a possible in the allotted time usually (1-2 minutes).
- The winning team is the one who successfully identified the most hobbies after every player has taken a turn.